Thursday, June 17, 2010

Those Crazy Girls



Oh, the vacation girls and the girls who are not going to school,
are the fun girls.
They get along.
They don't fight.
They are in it to have fun.




Here is another new's flash.
For the past couple of weeks,
there have been a couple of dead snakes on CG Drive.
Evidently they were trying to cross the street,
but going in the direction of my HOUSE.
My house!
Blonde Girl had a roach in her room Sunday night.
It was almost red and we never have bugs,
I think it came home with us from the beach!!
The roaches here are darker.
BG freaked out.
She had to sleep with Miss Brunette.
In fact, I don't think she has slept in her room since.
Love Man sprayed some Raid and the roach is no longer terrorizing the girls.
I looked all over her room, but didn't find roach friends.
Then, I had to look in MB's room.
They don't do well with bugs.