Monday, June 21, 2010

Last But Not Least

We had fun at the Different Pointe of View Saturday night.
It is one of the many bar/restaurants at the Pointe at Tapatio Cliffs.
Awesome, awesome views of the city.
Gorgeous.
Here is the funny thing.
All of these native Phoenicians were there.
Four of them had never been there.
They were stunned by the beauty of the view.
Again,
sorry I didn't take any pictures.
I did bring my camera,
but I forgot.
There were 8 children at our house last night.
Eight!!!
The two oldest got service hours for watching everyone.
Miss B made a cake,
the kids even dressed up.
Too funny.
I think they had fun.
The girls told me they would tell me about it later.
Our friend Megan was asleep in my bed.
There were 4 boys,
the boys are generally very outnumbered around this house.
One co-watcher was 13 like MB.
The house was clean when we got home.
I did tell MB there was an extra hour of service for her if she kept things clean.
Evidently,
free babysitting counts.
They also did arts and crafts
and made a Father's Day sign for a Grandpa in the hospital.
We did put the cover on the pool and locked the gate.
I have not been out into the backyard yet.
I know they played out there for a bit.
But,
I am shocked by the excellent condition of this house.