Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love Man's BD and FD Revisited


The girls nearly worried themselves silly of Love Man's birthday and Father's Day,
a double whammy of a weekend.
His feet are barely able to touch the ground.
All of his needs are taken care of.
I am surprised the Air Force doesn't do a fly over.
A stark contrast to ME making everyone breakfast on Mother's Day.
ME driving to pick up and pay for MY present.
The very present I selected.
But,
I am not complaining.
I got a very cute necklace from the TJ Maxx collection.
In fact,
next year we are NOT celebrating MD.
I am too exhausted from last year's day.
Blonde Girl was beside herself as we didn't get him a present.
She wanted to go to TJ Maxx and get him a box of ties.
"Daddy and Mommy don't always get presents.
We've just been to San Diego and we had a party for Dad."
We did take him to "Toy Story 3" on FD.
That has to count for something.
He had Starbuck's on his birthday,
the day before.
I baked him a homemade German chocolate cake.
I even made the frosting from scratch.
I made waffles.
"I didn't know that,
no one tells me anything".
Well,
when you spend all of your time swimming,
singing with utube and talking to your dolls,
erasers
and other little things this is bound to happen.
Okay,
I did not say that to her,
but it is true.
She knows nothing that goes on in this house and the other one knows everything.
Guess where I took her?