Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Evening Tide

Went out for pizza last night with our neighbors.
No, not neighbor John!
That relationship is still status quo.
My neighbor diagonally behind me, Meggan.
Ironically she was raised in Carlise, Iowa.
Anyway, she is a great photographer and Miss B babysits for her children when she has a session.
They insisted we go and paid.
Love Man, spending the night in Payson, called in the middle of it all.
I said, "I can't talk. I have people here"
He said, "Who is here?"
I said, "people".
"Who?"
"Meggan, Haley, Allie, Allie's babysitter Sherisse, Kristen and Scott is the the car in our driveway with Kevin and Sarah."
I told him I was too busy to talk.
Naturally, I called him later.
Blonde Girl spent the night at her friend's house.
Who I believe was released for good behavior.
Her friend's parents are in Scotland for two weeks.
The babysitter is one of BG's former Sunday School teachers.
They are going to a water park tomorrow.
I warned the babysitter, "watch them, they will run wild".
She promised she would.
I let BG go as I know Sherisse.
She is now a college student in San Diego.
Seems like she was just in high school.