Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Dog Tail


Yesterday BG and I left to pick up MB at volleyball.
The alarm company called saying we had an "alarm event",
as they call it.
Sometimes we don't get our door to the garage closed tightly.
I wasn't worried.
I had just left the house.
I said, "don't call the police, we just left and I am going right back there."
I got home and the alarm is still beeping.
Sadie is sitting outside!
I went into our bedroom and the sliding door was open.
Not all the way,
but enough for a spoiled dog to get outside.
That stupid dog opened the unlocked sliding glass door and let herself out.
The girls had kept telling me she could do it.
Okay,
so now I know.
I'll bet the alarm scared her.
The other two dogs were sitting in their bed.
They weren't going outside.
They were probably worried that Sadie was outside without permission.