Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nothing but the Glam Life

We are trying our best to do some small projects around this house.
The girls and I have gone through their closets.
OMG.
I drug a lawn & leaf bag to "little house" by Circle K.
You know what the little houses are. . . .
A small structure that has a drawer and you put in your "junk" and shazam it is gone.
It benefits some charity.
The houses seem to change,
a month ago it was Bosom Buddies and now it is something else.
Women and Children something. . . . . . . .
We are frequent fliers so we notice that sort of thing.
Today we cleaned the garbage cans.
Not the outside ones, but the inside ones -
the kitchen cans, the garage and the girl's bathroom (it lives in a cupboard).
We scrubbed five in all.
The rest are wicker.
OMG,
they were really bad.
A good thing I haven't died.
I wouldn't want my friends to see them.