Sunday, June 20, 2010

One Girl's Junk, Another Man's Treasure

I need some new house flags for the summer.
I like sunflower flags and they must be applique.
I am very flag specific.
I am also thinking I need a pink flamingo flag.
I am wishing I didn't get rid of so many of my pink flamingo things.
But, you know how it is, sometimes you just have to purge.
So, I am selling some bobble heads, Crocs and some dance shoes on ebay.
Click here to view my stuff if you are morbidly interested in the junk I am unloading.
My eBay Summary.
Here is the funny thing -
no one has bid,
but they do wait until the last minute.
But, these men over the bobble heads are cracking me up.
One wants to meet me in a public location and pick up the bobble head as he lives in Phoenix.
Love Man said, "fine, I will do that for you."
I am not.
One wants to know if he can send me a money order rather than going through pay pal.
"That is fine, mail it to me and I will send the bobble head."
Keep in mind the opening bid is $.99 and shipping is $4.95.
I have two Conor Jackson's and one Justin Upton.
I guess pretty good players to have bobble heads for.
One wants to know the condition of the Conor Jackson,
which is new in the box.
NIB is slang in ebay land.
New in the box and never opened would be excellent condition to me.
But, what do I know?
But,
seriously,
how would I know.
They give them out at games on a specific "bobble head day".
This morning I got an email from some guy,
wanting to trade his Ken Griffey, Jr. or some dual Griffey and someone else,
WHO KNOWS,
for my Justin Upton.
OMG.
I just wanted to put some money in my pay pal account so I could get some more flags.
Or,
the highly coveted rectangular Fiesta ware baker in cobalt blue.
That is all I want.
I am not trading to build some deranged bobble head team.
I will keep you posted.
I have another week of this madness.
For all you Moms out here,
Crocs sell well on ebay.