Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it Hot Enough for You?





I am pretty busy these days reading the latest Janet Evanovich book.
I love her.
Once my friend and I went to one of her book signings.
It was pretty fun.
There was no room for us and others to sit.
So,
we got to sit up on the stage (on the floor) behind Janet.
Too funny.
I asked her why Stephanie and Joe never use the "L" word.
The next book,
there was a mention about never using the "L" word.
Not that I was the ONLY person to ask her that.
But,
it was funny.


You need to read these books,
even my mother reads them.
Start with "One for the Money" and work your way through them.
They are finally making "One" into a movie.
Katherine Heigl plays Stephanie.
I would have picked Sandra Bullock.
The Rock needs to play Ranger.
I could go on and on.

These books are the frequent topic at bunco.
They are loved.
Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum Series #16), Stephanie Plum Series, Janet Evanovich, Download - Barnes & Noble