Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sleep Over

Two of Blonde Girl's friends called trolling for a sleep-over. We have them A LOT. But, I didn't want one today. It would be too much and I had things to do. Blonde Girl even told one girl maybe. The girl called to say she could spend the night. I got mad at Blonde Girl. I told her AGAIN to check with me before she talked to her friends.

We went out in the 114 degree heat and ran errands. five stores. I can report that my car stays pretty cool in the heat. We picked up a Red Box movie. As you know, I love Red Box. We were
picking up re-fills at the Circle K (no soda in the house) and we ran into one of her friends.

Blonde Girl immediately comes up to me while I was getting Love Man a diet mountain dew.
"What are we doing tonight?" "Oh no, we have already talked about this, we are NOT having
a sleep-over". "No, they want me at their house." Now, that is different. I looked at the mom, she said, "maybe it is not enough notice." I said, "I can have her ready in five minutes."

And, that is how we had a peaceful evening.