Friday, July 31, 2009

OMG, OMG Red Alert!

My beloved stolen camera in on sale at Staples. I am very fond of the 10 mega-pixel Kodak Easy Share. Too bad I promised Love Man I wouldn't spend any money. There is always the door buster specials the day after Thanksgiving. I am counting on them. I need to get the girls cameras, too. The perp should have left one of the four cameras behind. It was just greedy to take all four.

I had to buy ink for our printer, which is why I was at Staples. It is best for me to stay out of the stores when I need to not spend money. I have a high marginal propensity to consume. That was the only thing I learned in Economics 101.

Oh God, I keep forgetting. I am a student of sorts. If I would ever get a proper PVCC ID, I could get a discount at the movies. I am finishing the work for my class, good old ECH198AA. Hopefully, I will get my paper done tomorrow. It has to be only 4 paragraphs. Majoring in Journalism in college has helped me with these reflective papers.

I am taking a Music and Movement class this October. I heard it was great. And, how much homework could it have? I take the easy way out. I admit it. That will conclude my classes
until next school year.