Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One for the Blog

Miss Brunette took this photo on the ride to the White Mountains. She wanted to show you some of the desert.

"Did you post that on the blog?" That is a common question around our house. Every time something funny happens, one of the girls will say, "well, that is one for the blog". Or, else they will say, "that's another topic for your blog".

When Love Man lived in CdA, he was a reader. I guess living with us, he doesn't have to read the blog because he lives it. He will occasionally ask me what kind of pictures I am using.

The other day, driving back to the Valley - Sam got on my shoulder and sat there like a parrot.
Miss Brunette laughed so hard, she could barely get him off. He wanted to stay. I was driving through the mountains and wanted him off me. That is one for the blog.

I should have taken a photo of all of my laundry and the sleeping bags hanging on the pool fence.
That would have been one for the blog. The sleeping bags are still there. Love Man promised to put them away. The laundry is all folded and put away. It took me forever.

Yes, I still used my washer with the broken something. Love Man thinks it needs a new pump.
The man is coming on Friday. Thank God for the AHS warranty that we have kept up all of these years. I am trying not to wash anything else, until after the repair.