Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back to School Shopping

We have spent two exhausting days back to school shopping. Blonde Girl is done. Miss Brunette
needs a brown and gray tank tops. I thinking from the Old Navy collection. We would have gone today, but were too beat. We bought Miss Brunette shoes and unders today. I am sure she would be DELIGHTED that I shared that with you.

I am good. I ordered a new pair of flip flops. I have several newer shirts and I mostly wore dresses this summer when we weren't swimming. So, I am ready to go. I do have this FEAR that I got rid of a lot of things while I was on my march through the house to de-stuff. It suddenly dawned on me that I may have gotten rid of my black Justin cowboy boots. Not to fear, they are still in my boot basket. Don't you all have a boot basket? I have no plans to wear them to preschool, but it concerned me nevertheless. I am only hoping I kept some khaki pants in both long and short form. I will keep you posted.