Saturday, July 25, 2009

Last Night

My old friend, Ms. S. called me. "What are you doing?" Only multiple things, I was making
pasta salad, baking cookies, putting away groceries, bringing comedy to to the free world, getting ready to touch up my hair, etc.

"Meet us at the movies".

"Oh, I can't I will never get all of this stuff done." The other girlfriend gets on the phone, I chat with her awhile. She wants to speak to Miss Brunette. "Okaaaayyyyyy." says Miss Brunette
who already thinks I am crazy and is now wondering about Mrs. K.

They talked and Mrs. K. got her to agree to make the cookies and help me touch-up my hair.
I was multi-tasking making the pasta salad and putting away a too many groceries. Miss Brunette did help and Blonde Girl later helped us too.

All of to see a movie I have already seen. Sometimes it more about the people.