Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Friendly Friends

Blonde Girl is only friends with the girls in her class. The only old friends she keeps are Molly her BFF and Allie. Remember, I told you that means "best friends forever". I like both of them. The rest of the friends are from her class.

Well, the children must be getting bored. Molly reports that she can not have a sleep over at HER house, but can sleep over at OUR house. Caitlin's mother has the same view. Molly has
phoned 5 times this week. I think Caitlin has called at least that much if not more.

Tomorrow we are getting together with a mutual friend of Miss Brunette and Blonde Girl. And, I like the mother as well. Molly has worn me down. "Tell her we will pick her up after tennis," I told Blonde Girl. I guess we will keep her until her mother wants her home. She is easy and our
entire family likes her.

I told Blonde Girl she was going to have to get her room cleaned up and read about 10 pages
before we get Molly. Nothing motivates her like socializing. Miss Brunette could care less. Her
phone is off most of the time. She checks her messages and texts about once a day. She does really like both of the girls coming over tomorrow, but isn't after me for play dates. Her one friend is a texting addict, so she is annoyed by that. Her major girl friend is at camp.