Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Am Done



See those chairs? That is where I am going to be this weekend. I am done. I am dreading the massive crush at church this weekend. Am even thinking of looking up my old Lutheran church online and seeing if they have a 5 o'clock this weekend. Our church doesn't. Last year, we even arrived very early, and practically sat outside. OMG.


That is our silly Sam running on the pool cover. That cover has saved my life, especially with life without our favorite pool man. It is electric, came with the house, and is awesome. We replaced the canvas a few years ago. It used to be turquoise. I am not sure I should have changed the color. It shows dirt and there will be dirt.


You should see Sam and Abby when we retract the cover. They ride, bark and try to bite it. We normally have to have them inside when we are covering and uncovering. Sam enjoys running on it. It saves him a lot of time getting from one side of the pool to the other. Those legs belong to MB's friend, Ilsa. They have known each other since pre-school.