Monday, April 6, 2009

Going to the Birds



Yes, that is a big, giant turkey fighting with himself by Love Man's window.
Have I mentioned that I really don't like birds?
B, Girl was once attacked by a chicken at MV Nursery.
I had to fight the dumb thing off by smacking the hen with my purse.
The three of us screamed bloody murder and no one came to help.
I do have an offer on the table from MV Nursery for a lot of free shrubs.
We have not been back.
BG still has a scar and was traumatized by the experience!
The neighbors next door still have chickens,
God only knows why.
We also have the pleasure of having a wood pecker peck on our fireplace shield.
You know the thing on top of the chimney that keeps the sparks from flying out
and the birds from flying in?
It make be called a grate.
And, my Love Man's stupid dogs ate a wren.
Yes, the chihuahuas and I don't know how they did it.
But, they ate the bird.
It was so disgusting.
And, they were not the least bit sorry.
I had to clean up the mess before the girls came home.
I told the girls NOT to kiss the naughty dogs.
It was gross.
About the only bird I like are hummingbirds.
We have a lot of them.
In fact,
I need to make them food.
Love Man usually does that.