Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello Sunshine




I have only three weeks of school left. The girls do not finish until after Memorial Day. I hate that. School ought to be done before Memorial Day. Who cares after that! Some schools basically do nothing after the AIMS tests are over. Unfortunately, Miss Brunette is in her fourth week of extreme homework. This week projects due are a take home test (amazingly hard)
of Crusades, Renaissance, etc.; book talk; book talk jacket and science fair exhibit. I think she is about done, with the work load and school.




Blonde Girl's work is winding down, she is spending more and more time outside. They both like the social activity of school. Unlike me, the teacher doesn't write on their report cards "needs to spend less time socializing and talking." I think that was on every report card I ever got! You'd have to check with my mother to verify this fact.