Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday at Last


This has been such a busy week. Miss B has had so much work. Diagrams, models, spelling tests, social studies test, math assignments, a speech and a power point presentation. Seriously. In fact, I phoned her at school yesterday. Yes, there is a telephone in the classroom that usually gets answered. I know it is crazy. Anyway, I asked to speak to her. I said, "Listen, I have been thinking that you should skip bike club today as you have your speech and presentation, a spelling test and a social studies test." She said she was worried about it.

So, she came home and starting working at 3:10 and finished at 9:00 when I told her to go to bed. Her social studies test in on the Crusades. I made her note card/flash cards for them. Honestly. I don't know what kind of grade I could get on it. She meant to make the flash card on Thursday, but forgot them what with math homework, a diagram and clay model to do.

I am glad it is Friday.