Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Vida Loca

Hello!
This week has been a tad busy.
You know the usual - conferences, bunco, Mom's Night, soccer practice, first aid training, play practice, subbing, and now I have a sick child.


BG's tummy hurts and she has a sore throat.
I rented some movie about a fairy for her.
God only knows!!
It had apparently been recorded on our DVR and was erased by Miss B.


Today of all days, is not the day for me to miss.
We are in ardent preparation for the Rainbow Room, Girl's Night Out,
which is tonight.

In fact yesterday I cut out and baked about 70 heart and lip shaped cookies.
Don't judge me about the lips, it is cute.

In between picking up BG at basketball and getting her to soccer,
I journeyed to the Home Depot for two flats of petunias and potting soil.
Yesterday we painted pots in class and today we are planting the flowers.
I have to buy two flats, because not all petunias have a flower and every child wants their mom to have the pot with a flower.

I am going back to help this afternoon.
And, I schelped my stuff up there this morning.
My school is up the hill and nestled beside a mountain.
So, when I say, I go up to school -
I mean up.
My car was full with juice boxes and water for tonight, petunias, potting soil and the cookies.
I looked like one of those people in a car commercial.

TTYL.