Monday, November 1, 2010

The Sequel

Car Story #2
Naturally, I got on the phone and arranged a ride to work and bunco.
It was the buncoween and you do not miss that event.
Love Man was actually super nice about the said vehicle.
He said he'd call our mechanics and arrange the appointment for the next day.
He also said he would phone AAA on his way to work in the morning.
He did all of that.
The next morning,
I send Miss Brunette to walk Blonde Girl to school.
She said, "I can't handle three dogs."
I told her, "take two."
Abby, who is the worst of the three, stayed home.
I am sorry to say that, but it is true.
She hates other dogs, men, and men who wear hats.
Off they went and they caught up with Neighbor Meggan,
who phoned me from the walk for the "True Phoenix Story."
The Triple A guy came early,
which is why I didn't walk to school.
He wanted to her the TPS (get it, true Phoenix story) and I told him.
He opened up the hood and saw the broken hose.
I had already heard this from LM,
so I was unfazed by this revolution.
Then, he started pulling out all of this confetti that used to be other hoses.
He told me,
"this is really going to cost you" and told me I should have pulled over when the battery light went on.
He started the car and it started right up.
He said, "I'm driving it onto the truck because it won't over heat in that amount of time."
Fine.
And, away they went