Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In the Dog House

We also had a busy weekend.
Girls in and out of the house.
We had one spend the night, another visit and another trick or treat with us.
One of these girls allegedly left our front door open and our dogs escaped.
They ran up the sidewalk sniffing and poking around.
Miss Brunette discovered them.
Love Man alerted me.
I told Blonde Girl.
All of us headed up the street.
I yelled for Love Man to get the leashes.
He drove up the street.
The girls ran and I walked.
Abby immediately ran to Miss B.
Sam and Sadie ignored her.
Sam was captured next.
A nice lady riding a bicycle helped Miss B get Sadie.
I arrived just as Sadie had been picked up.
By the time Love Man,
all of the dogs were caught.
Blonde Girl carried Abby home.
I carried Sam home and helped Miss B walk.
Her legs were like noodles,
but she would not let Sadie go.
She was so upset and is still traumatized by this.
The dogs were put in the bedroom,
but I don't think they are the least bit sorry.
I am pretty sure Sadie went out first and Sam followed.
Abby went to keep the other two out of trouble.
They did remain on the sidewalk.
And, went the opposite way that we walk to school.