Saturday, November 27, 2010

Back to the Black

Okay, we did do Black Friday....

The girls really wanted to go.
I went through the ads,
made my list and we headed out
around 9:00.
We missed the early insanity, but I didn't want any of that stuff.


We got everything we wanted.
The girls sometimes had to go to another part of the store,
while I purchased stuff.


Joining us was Aunt Lawrel.
I think we may have worn her out.
In all, we
went to 11 stores.
She had to take a nap.
Later we went to the movies.
Miss B,
Aunt Lawrel and I saw "Morning Glory".
It was great.
About the nap part,
she takes a 30 minute nap everyday and thinks everyone should.

Love Man, Uncle Chris and Blonde Girl saw "Megaminds".
Blonde Girl loved it and she was the only one.
I think Uncle Chris fell asleep as he missed his nap.
He is a weekend napper.

I woke up so early today,
because I realized I forgot to buy my stuff for this family NCL is buying for.
Miss B and I will have to head back to the Old Navy.
They have great deals on kid's clothing.

And speaking of naps,
I will have to take a nap today.
I am exhausted and have what I believe to be "dishpan hands."
I have barely stopped cooking and cleaning up the kitchen.
No rest for the wicked. . . . . . . . . . .