Sunday, August 2, 2009

This is the Crime Scene



This is it. The club in Flagstaff where I got the worse sunburn of my life. My lips are now covered in cold sores. I did put plain yogurt all over me. That really does help. Vinegar works well, too. I guess it was the thin air and the altitude. I did wear sun screen. I may have forgotten a couple of places.


When I went to the Pointe on Friday. I wore a hat and was covered in sun screen. I also sat under a big umbrella. I was shading Amy too much. So, I had to move.







"You are one big scab," said Amy. "I know." I had laid low all week. I was totally stared at during a grocery shop at the Fresh 'n Easy.


Friday just being in the heat took its toll on me. I felt terrible Saturday. I keep waking up and going back to sleep all morning. Lucky for me the girls were tired from the day, so they slept in.

Love Man is in the White Mountains fishing.


SO, if you ever go to Flagstaff, Arizona in the summer, watch the sun. Seriously, this kind of thing never happens to me.