Sunday, August 16, 2009

Queen for a Day


Now that Love Man does not live in Idaho and we aren't moving there, he doesn't read my blog.
Can you believe it? I mean it is riveting stuff. Apparently, he read it when he didn't live it.
Poor Love Man.


Friday night on our way home from the movies, we decided to go to Dairy Queen to celebrate the mere fact that we lived through the first week of school. They have Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint Blizzards. Miss Brunette wanted me to have one as neither she or Blonde Girl can deviate from their M and M and Oreo Cookie Blizzards.



They are so green. I immediately think they are adding extra mint flavoring. Dairy Queen ice cream mixed up with Thin Mint cookies, is enough flavor for me.



I quizzed them on how they were made and asked that the mint flavor be omitted. The girls found this hilariously funny as I was telling the Dairy Queen worker how to make my blizzard.



But, we are not crazy enough.