Monday, August 3, 2009

No More Sun Days

Yesterday, I didn't sit out by the pool. After 5 p.m., I did put on my giant hat and ventured into the shady part of the pool. That was nice. One slug girl stayed in her pajamas all day. The other did go to church and swam for a while. Other than that, she was equally sluggy. There was a "Legally Blonde" marathon on. Of course, Blonde Girl calls it "Wiggly Blonde".

There was a time, when we had to make those girls come in. We had to limit how long they were in the pool, because their feet would bleed from too much water, crawling out of the pool the hard way and going continually down the slide.

They do swim, but it seems more driven by their friends. Swimming with Mom and Dad is not at the top of their list. I swam laps and did my pool exercises, thank you very much.