Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Update

 

I can't really think of anything terribly exciting that happened this weekend.  Both girls attend the high school football game.  Love Man and I stayed home and watched TV, but that was nice.

Saturday, I ran some errands and we went to visit the mother of Love Man's college friends (brothers) who recently had heart surgery.  On Sunday, Blonde Girl began the year three journey of confirmation and reported that "it wasn't that bad."  I guess that is good.  I wrote my articles for NCL and worked on this auction for the high school that I, crazily enough, agreed to help with.  Miss Brunette babysat for one of her favorite babysitting kids.

That is it.  Somehow, someone did not record the Adelle interview on "Sixty Minutes".  Oh God!
I think that "Married to a Jonas" or whatever knocked it out.  Or, it could have been those dumb Kardashians.  Oh my!  This is the repeat and the same thing happened the first time.  I love Adelle.

TTYL.