Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love Thy Neighbor?

Sign written by Blonde Girl years ago. 
There is really not much to say about our neighbors.  They still do not speak to us.  If we pull in our out of our driveway, they generally look the other way.  In fact, we are all so used to it - I really don't notice if he or his wife are out in their yard.

In July, I was out in the yard talking to this lady I know, who was out on her bikes with her sons.
The wife walked by, we said hello and she smirked at us and finally said "hi".  She did not really want to say hello, but my two children and my friend's two children were standing there.
Abby and Sadie, see they are trouble!
Whatever.

They have not sprayed our dogs with the hose all summer.  The last time they sprayed our dogs was before the end of the last term's school year and Love Man went over to their house and talked to them.  They have sprayed the other neighbor's dogs and now they are not getting along with them.

We try not to let our dogs bark outside and if I am doing something and the dogs bark, it is not more than about 5 minutes.  And, we are talking about day-time barking only. 

Jeesh.  I don't know what else to say about this.

Sadie doing one of the things she does best.
They do not get cinnamon rolls from me on Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas like they used to.