Sunday, July 15, 2012

Whew!



We returned this week from a whirlwind tour of the United States.  We canvased 11 or 12 states.
We saw The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Little Big Horn, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial,
Wall Drug, The Corn Palace, etc.

In addition we attended the memorial service of Love Man's parents, had a family reunion and
watched the longest 4th of July parade in history.

We visited with my mom, the nephews and my sister and my sister-in-law, too.

On the way home, we stopped in Santa Fe, where I went to the Georgia O'Keefe museum.  We also had dinner with Love Man's cousin and family who we reconnected with at the reunion.

It was fun.  Exhausting.  I am almost finished with the laundry and I did about 7 loads at my mom's house.

All of this in the car and the dogs came too!