Thursday, July 19, 2012

Slow and Go Traffic



We were driving through Wyoming, when we came upon a cattle drive.  Right there on the highway!
There were a lot of cows, hundreds I guess.  I don't know, cows as far as you could see.  Miss B immediately stood up through the sun roof and started snapping pictures.  She also got out of the car and took a few, the camera makes her very brave.  We sat there for a long time - the cowboys, ranch dogs and cows pretty much ignored us.




Finally, Love Man was close to one cowboy and he asked, "do you just want me to just hang back or do you want me to try to drive through?" 

The cowboy in the blue shirt said, "don't be bashful, but don't get your car dented in either."



 By this time, the cowboys and cowgirls were very amused with our picture taking.  I am sure they also thought the fluffy dogs who were hanging their heads out of the window to get a closer look were pretty funny too. 


So, we started to slowly drive through.


We came upon this big cow, about the size of our car.  Love Man sat there for a bit.  I said, "don't be bashful or you will get your car dented in."  I mean really, that was a big cow.


Some of the cows did not look very friendly.  I won't tell you what got all over our car and tires.
I am sure you can figure that out for yourself.