Friday, March 9, 2012

Casa Loco Part II


By the time it was Tuesday, I was going to need the car. I was snack mom at Miss Brunette's basketball game and she also had a district band concert. Our family likes to do things on the same day. I also had bunco, but I bailed on that. It was too much.

Love Man rode his scooter to work and braved heavy winds.

The Lady Lions won their game and the band concert was good.

The next day Love Man took Miss B to school and she got a ride home with a friend of hers who has a senior for a sister. I caught a ride with this nice girl that I work with who also gave me a ride home. I had a ride scheduled for an hour earlier, but she forgot me. :( I did more work in our room.

I rode my bicycle to collect Blonde Girl from basketball practice. It was about 59 and windy.
I was tossed around on my street a bit, but I made it.

I needed the car on Thursday as Miss Brunette had an ortho appointment, so Love Man scootered again to work. I think he sort of liked the adventure of it all.

My car is ready today or tomorrow. The bumper has been painted and it is only a matter of time until I can walk down and collect it. It is about a 30 minute walk away. I honestly think I would
be healthier without a car.

The Lady Lions basketball team plays tomorrow night and if they win they will be in the finals.
I will keep you posted.