Saturday, July 9, 2011

Girl Friday

On Friday, I spent the mroning at jury duty. I did not get called up. No one did. But, I did get the entire year's worth of lesson plans updated and done. I worked on them for 4 hours, while
listening to a movie and texting Love Man, Amy and Miss G. It was fun.

I also drank Coke Zero in the twenty-ounce bottles and ate monster cookies. Kind of like being on holiday, really. I also ate an apple and chips. I was going to eat my sandwich, but I changed my mind.

When I got home, LM and girls were getting in the car for the "cheapie do" lunch special at our local pizza place. It is a large slice of pizza and a drink for $2.

I went with them, naturally. I did not want to be rude.

"You sent me twenty-five texts," was Love Man's comment.
It seems to me that he replied to all of them.

Oh well.