Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Damn, Dam




See this child. She and Love Man went to Nevada to help move his mother into a smaller assisted living apartment. She had fun. Sam, naturally, came along to provide entertainment


to the residents of the assisted living and LM's mother.




I have previously reported that although the expansion bridge is beautiful from a distance.


You can not see anything or even tell you are in the bridge when you are crossing it. I am


talking about Hoover Dam.




LM and Blonde Girl, aka the child with the purple hair, drove around the dam and back and forth across the bridge. Love Man said, "stand up and look through the sun roof, and you will be able to see." Evidently they crossed the bridge several times.




I just happened to phone during this moment.




I guess as they drove back and forth, people were waving at Blonde Girl.




Blonde Girl wanted to know why people were waving at her. He said, "because you are a cool kid." She said, "no, it is because I have a cool dad." Okay, it was a moment.......




While I was talking to LM, I heard a loud chirp and he had to get off the phone.




You know what happened. They were pulled over by the police and given a lecture about the


safety of their actions. Blonde Girl started crying a bit as they were being pulled over. It took some time to get their lecture, as they had to finish driving across the bridge and pull over into the limousine area.




By the time the policeman starting talking to them, BG was crying. He said to Love Man,


"do you know this is a $300 ticket?" Love Man just said, "no, I didn't".




"Well, I am not going to charge you this time, but do not do it again."


By the time, they called me, Blonde Girl was sobbing. And I had to talk to her about peer pressure even if it was from her own father. "Listen, if someone says look out the sun roof and


see the view. You have to think is this a good idea, is this safe, will I get in trouble and then make your decision."




Honestly.