Thursday, July 21, 2011

Casa Loco

I can not show you the picture, because as usual, I am out of fresh batteries and only the fresh batteries will work in my camera. I did take photos of this event, but they are on my phone.

Here is the deal. Yesterday, Blonde Girl got purple streaks put in her hair. Yes, purple streaks and they are all over her head. We had them done professionally as I did not want to screw up her hair. We also cut her hair before we went, so that is all taken care of. Miss B and I cut
it across the bottom and cut off a few inches. We can cut straight and that is it. Donna said we did an awesome job. She snipped the ends to give it a better edge as she said her scissors were probably better. Better? I am sure, as my good hair cutting scissors were shamelessly used by Love Man to cut tags and these are from the Dollar Tree.

Luckily, because she is Blonde Girl, they did not have to bleach her hair first. The colorful person who did her hair, was able to put the purple on her hair without bleaching it. This will last about a month and the day before school starts, I will have her shampoo her hair with this marvelous chlorine out shampoo that they sell at the Walgreen's. You can get suspended from elementary school for alternative colored hair.

Oh, she LOVES it and thinks she is fabulous. Funny thing is that is makes her blonde hair look dark. She is to shampoo it tonight and I am sure that will lighten up the blonde a bit. I like it,
but feel it makes her hair look too dark. Whatever.