Monday, January 24, 2011

What's Next

I have already walked the nearly one mile to Blonde Girl's school.
Naturally,
the dogs go and we also walk with Neighbor Meggan and her two children.
We routinely make a spectacles out of ourselves.
I mean, two moms, four children and three dogs.
When it is cold in the morning,
Sam refuses to walk and has lately taken to riding inside of Meggan's jacket.
LOL.
Former and current preschoolers wave wildly at us.
I get asked while shopping at the grocery store,
"now which dogs are yours and which ones are Meggan's?"
Miss Brunette walks with us mostly everyday.
Sometimes, if her hair is in hot rollers, she skips it.
When we got home today,
the Romanian counter top guys were waiting.
They were supposed to be here between 8:30 and 9:00.
I have a crack in my counter top.
At installation,
it was not supported correctly.
I wanted a new one,
but must have used all my mojo trying to get a new tile roof.
They are repairing it and resanding all of the counter tops.
I wasn't ready for them.
But, cleared the counter tops in a flash.
Blonde Girl has an away basketball game.
Miss Brunette has a show choir district concert.
I am thrilled I was not called to sub today.
I am living the dream.