Friday, January 28, 2011

And On and On

Yesterday was a delightful day.

I walked youngest girl to school with dogs and oldest girl,
insert Neighbor Meggan, her children and random neighbor kids.
I got oldest girl to school,
went to work.
Worked.
Then,
had a mandatory training session.
I got trained for two blinking hours.
Then, prepped for "Guy's Night".
I left work just in time to pick up Miss B.
I picked up oldest girl and had a Diet Dr. Pepper as I was going to die.
Miss Brunette and I went to youngest girl's basketball game.
I left at half-time and threw on nicer clothes for "Guy's Night".
You might as well know that I drove to school with curlers in my hair.
It was either that or have flat, dead hair or be late.
I somehow managed to look nice.
Dad's Night went well.
I stopped at grocery store on the way home.
Then, I mulled around house with very little focus.
I went to bed watching the sanitized version of "Sex in the City".
I woke up this morning because my stomach was growling.
I mostly ate cookies and nothing much else yesterday.
My teaching partner had even less food for the day.
We discussed this.

After the game, Miss B and Blonde Girl had to walk home.
Love Man tried to make it to the game,
but it didn't happen.
He had dropped of printed materials for me.
Remember that my computer is not working.
He then drove down our street and collected the girls who were schelping their way home.

All in all, it went like clockwork.