Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ta Da

I have had a terrible time trying to post this week.
My computer is not working with or on the internet.
Hopefully,
Love Man can get it going.
We did manage to back-up the preschool stuff.

It has been a busy, crazy week.


Blonde Girl was great in the basketball game on Tuesday.
She even made a basket!
It was beautiful.
Swish!
I yelled, "oh, my God!"
I did,
really loud.
in my defense,
I had never seen her make a basket.
In fact,
I really had never seen her play basketball.
She suddenly announced,
one day,
"I am going to try out for basketball."
"Umm, really?"
She did.
She did not make the team.
She became the manager.
The coach was nice and let the managers practice sometimes with the team.
One of the players moved.
Next thing you know,
Miss Thing was in.
She is delighted with the whole turn of events.