Sunday, January 23, 2011

Live From the Front

Hello,
we had a nice weekend.
Blonde Girl and the team won their soccer game.
Blue Thunder is hot!
Love Man and Blonde Girl went to "Tron".
Yes, I previously reported we were going to "Tron",
but it never happened.
I was lucky enough to see two movies this weekend,
"The King's Speech" and "No Strings Attached".
"The King's Speeech" was incredible.
I have to see it again.
I also saw "No Strings Attached" and that was funny.
The girls went to Sunday school/confirmation.
Miss Brunette and I later went to NCL.
I also had time to do a bit of organizing and grocery shopping.
What are you having tonight for dinner?
I just put a meat loaf in the oven.
We are also going to have mashed potatoes.
Doesn't that sound good?
I have not made meat loaf in ages.