Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Picture Perfect

Today was picture day in our class room.
OMG.
One was afraid to have her photo taken.
Poor thing.
Another was afraid because we weren't doing what we usually do.
He did adapt.
This other character in our room was angry that she had to have her picture taken.
"I am not going to smile."
"I wouldn't."
"This is just horrible."
Then she banged her head on the wall to show me how angry she was.
I said, "don't do that, you will hurt yourself and that will make me cry."
"There is nothing in there but a bone."
"Well, that and your brain."
She stopped, but was thoroughly disgusted with me.
She did get her picture taken.
I think she may have smiled.
The photographer thought she needed her own TV show.
She does, and it would be funny.
Later in circle, she couldn't join us because she had a wedgie.
"I can't come to circle, I have a wedgie."
A wedgie is the only thing stopping her from world domination.