Monday, September 20, 2010

Moving to the Gospel Side

Yesterday was the first day of Sunday School and Confirmation at our church.
We were there along with everyone else.


I normally sit in church with Mrs. W. and her husband.
Her husband attends fairly regularly.
Love Man does not attend church frequently.
Love Man is a CEO,
Christmas and Easter only.
And, as a devoted football fan,
he tries not to miss too much ESPN.


So, I sit in church with the W's or by myself.
It doesn't bother me,
I tend to socialize a lot.
My "stalker" also attends our church.
He really doesn't stalk me enough for me to call the police.
But, he is a freak and likes my skirts and I generally avoid him at all costs.
What would I tell the police, "he compliments me on my skirts and comments on when I wear a different color."

He is socially inappropriate.
I have been exceedingly rude to him,
so he now avoids me.
Good.


In the summer, the girls and I usually attend Saturday night church.
Love Man comes then as football is not in season.
I have the joy of not seeing that creep all summer long.
He is strictly a nine o'clock service guy.
The fool also sits in the front row.
Good.


Last year, he kept sitting closer and closer to me.
So, I had to move to another spot in church.
I am now sitting on the gospel side.
Mr. and Mrs. W. remain on the epistle side.
While sitting in the gospel side yesterday,
I wondered if Mrs. W was concerned where I was.
So, I sent her a text.
I did.


It was during the music part and church was not going on.
Do not judge ME.
She texted me back, "where are you?"
I pinpointed my location.
They had saved me a seat.
That man needs to find another church.

Although the church could probably be better served without us laughing hysterically about things.
I will tell you more about that later.