Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bunco, The Day After, The True Phoenix Story

Bunco, which was at my house, went well.
The food all turned out.
The house was clean.
The girl's bathroom which morphs into a guest bathroom, was good.
I did have to ban the girl's from the said bathroom beginning with after school yesterday.
They get makeup, nail polish and stuff everywhere.
I am beginning to think they are pigs.
We needed a sub,
so I enlisted Neighbor Meggan.
Love Man bugged out to the Neighbor's Meggan's husband.
This was Blonde Girl's suggestion, who claimed to be invited by Meggan.
"She doesn't want me to be bored." was her comment.
Abby went with.
I hear she was well behaved.
I wonder what Kitty thought.
I didn't know they were taking her.
I just noticed that she was gone.
Abby does not like to be overwhelmed with people.
Miss Brunette, Sam and Sadie stayed.
Sam and Sadie were very popular.
Sam was held by most of the ladies.
Phoenix people LOVE dogs.
Miss B hung through the appetizers and came out again near the end.
She was fine.
Quiet.
Okay, here is what happened. . . .
I was busy.
I went to school and then taught my enrichment class, Princesspalooza.
I left as fast as I could and schelped to the Walmart for the lettuce, strawberries, etc.,
stuff that is best served fresh.
I got home and finished the work on my list.
I made most of the food Sunday and Monday.
After I rinsed off in the shower,
I was going to touch up my toes.
I dropped my nearly black nail polish.
I splattered all over my bathroom, the tile, the grout and even into my Romanish tub.
OMG.
I yelled for the girls to bring rags.
They did.
We used fingernail polish remover to get it off the tile and tile in the bathtub.
Love Man came home during all of this.
He was arrived home early to light the tiki torches and get the music going.
The walls are still splattered.
We are going to either have to repaint or touch up.
I told the girls, "just work on the tile and grout."
I am going to work on the walls this afternoon.
Don't ever let me stay at your house.
I can not be near carpet.
I am an accident waiting to happen.