Monday, August 16, 2010

Timely Matters

Don't you just love Beaver Cleaver of "Leave it to Beaver?"
My sister would get up early every morning to catch the 7:30 re-run.
I was not as good.
It has only been in recent years that I can wake up early.
Now, I am up by 6:00
This summer a friend called me at 6:45 a.m.
She said, "I knew you'd be up . . . . . "
Love Man was gone.
The girls were in bed sleeping.
I talked to her while I did housework.
It was fun!
I still have friends that you DO NOT call before 8:00 or even 9:00 a.m.
They get totally crabby if you wake them up.
I've done it!!!!!
I got the old "I was asleep and don't wake up until 8."
Sorry,
lesson learned.
My sister wakes me up,
calling me around 5:00 a.m.,
while driving to work.
It is not a deal breaker.
But,
don't call me after 9:00 at night.
I am probably asleep.