Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Rest of the Story

On Sunday, Love Man and I decided to go for a walk.
It had rained the night before and was 80 some degrees.
Rare for this time of year.
Blonde Girl was singing with her microphone/computer.
She was not going.
Miss Brunette thought she would ride her bike along with us.
So,
I said to Love Man, "let's just ride our bikes."


If you remember,
we all have beach cruisers.
Mine is pink.
Miss Brunette's is minty green.
Blonde Girl's is purple.
Love Man's is black with flames.
I chose black for Love Man as it would make him look thin.


Ever since the addition of the third dog,
I personally do not ride my bike as much.
We try to walk the dogs as much as possible.
They walk with us to take Blonde Girl to school.
The dogs love to walk and have missed it over the summer.
Twice LM and I went without them because it was too hot.
Both times the girls called requesting us to come home,
"Sadie, Sam and Abby are all crying."
They are babies.


Love Man said, "well, we won't be able to take the dogs."
"Oh, we can" was my reply.
I tied Abby into my bike basket.
Sam was tied into Miss Brunette's bike basket.
Sadie was put on a leash and Love Man was to ride with her running.
She has A LOT of energy.
Well,
it didn't go very well at first.
Love Man got impatient and headed for the park and he needed to practice a bit with Sadie.


I rode by the park with Miss B following me.
He yelled my name.
I turned around and headed to the park.

Sam decided to go after a big bulldog,
because he thinks is the biggest dog out there.
He jumped out of the basket and was hanging there by his harness.
Miss B screamed, a little.
He was fine.
I tied him in tighter so he couldn't move.
He was not hurt,
this is why they all have harnesses.


We started riding again and it went great.
I heard Sadie yelp.
She ran in front of Love Man's bike and got clipped.
I'll bet she doesn't do that again.


We finished our ride and rode home.
Sadie was exhausted.
We untied the chihuahuas and Miss B took them into the house.
Blonde Girl was still singing.
Love Man and I rode the MV Loop,
which is a four mile ride.
When we got home,
BG was blasting out the tunes.