Monday, August 23, 2010

Boobie Trap



That is right sister!
I said boobie trap.
Kids are getting in trouble at school for wearing these breast cancer bracelets.
Can you imagine wearing one of these to school??
To school!
My friend, Amy, busted someone on Friday for wearing this bracelet.
She teaches at a private, Catholic school.
Wearing a bracelet with the word boobies on it is frowned upon.
The student in trouble tried to debate breast cancer awareness with her.
She would not budge.

Miss Brunette reports that they are NOT allowed at MSJH.
"I LOVE BOOBIES" and "KEEP A BREAST" sends a clear message about breast cancer.
But, DO NOT WEAR THIS TO SCHOOL kids.

One year, I had a little cute preschooler guy who wore a shirt that said,
"I ONLY DATE MODELS".
He also had one that said,
"I DO ALL OF MY OWN STUNTS."
And, my fave . . . .
"WHAT HAPPENS AT PRESCHOOL, STAYS AT PRESCHOOL."
He would probably wear this bracelet with aplomb.

We were at the Diamondbacks game the other night.
The lady sitting next to me had one on.
Tilly's, $5, if you are interested - because you know I talked to her!
They are also available online.
I would suggest you google "Boobie bracelet".
That is what I did.
Seriously.
Her son got in trouble at school for his bracelet.

Well, my goodness, you would get in trouble.
Please, let me know if there is one for Prostate Cancer.
That is all I am saying. . . . . .