Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Post Mortem

I could seriously write a book about these pool parties.
I have had mothers call and want to know exactly what kind of food we were serving.
Then,
her children failed to show up.
All of this after about three phone calls!
I have children refuse the party favor,
which was a Dollar Store noodle,
However, they would take one of our super noodles.
I have had people bring other children.
I have had people bring other children that were boys.
It is a girl party.
Poor boys looked miserable.
One time a girl came who could not swim at all,
despite her mother claiming she was practically an Olympian.
We also have one friend who is out of town every year for the party.
I know all is right with the world when their out-of-town trip coincides with our party.
We usually have children who have a fabulous time.
It is always good for a laugh.