Friday, December 18, 2009

The Swag


I got these lovely flowers from a little girl in our class.
They rock.
The roses are from some environmentally friendly place and they are so fragrant.
I also got a lot of cookies,
a candle,
chocolates,
bath/shower potions,
Rainbow colored bracelet and necklace,
and a bunch of Target cards.
Here is my thought:
I am going to Target and use my Target gift cards to purchase a VISA gift card.
I am then going online to Zappos where I have a $50 something credit.
I am then purchasing the black, short classic UGGS.
Do you think it will work?
I ran this all by Love Man,
in case he wanted me to save my haul for something practical.
But, UGGS are practical.
He could care less.
In fact, I think-he thinks-I need more face time with a girlfriend,
so I don't have to talk to him about such things.