Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brrrr


It is cold here.
There is frost on our outdoor cushions.
Love Man swears that it is colder here than in Montana.


He is serious.
I keep telling me to wear pants.
There are some men who LIVE in Arizona,
who take great pride in only wearing shorts.


I am serious.
I know of at least two.
It is some cult-like thing.
Yes, I think it is weird.


I told Love Man to put on some pants.
And, maybe socks, if necessary.


I HATE socks.
I am not sure if I have any.
I had to buy some about 8 years ago for my friend Miss G's wedding.
No, I didn't wear them to the wedding,
but she got married in February in Iowa.
Brrrrr.


I usually steal Love Man's socks.
They are purely for sleeping in the cold house.
We only keep our heat at about 66 or 67 degrees.
Once you get used to living around that feeling of the dry,
forced heat -it is hard to go back.


We do have a fireplace and we use it a lot.
It is in the living room,
which is not really near the family room,
where we hang.
But, it does take the chill out of the air.


Love Man, however, is freezing.