Saturday, September 26, 2009

They're Off


Have I mentioned that Love Man is a huge fan of the state of Montana and the University of Montana Grizzlies? Go Griz! It is his license plate and sadly, a few years ago, a tattoo on his leg. I can't talk about the tat.


The U of M Grizzlies are playing NAU in Flagstaff this weekend. Naturally, we always go. Except, Miss Brunette has not been feeling very well. Yes, it is a shock as we are never sick. Yesterday, I thought I should pick her up after her 3rd period Social Studies test. NO! That would not do as she had so much work to do in her classes. I was not to pick her up. I didn't.


So, I picked her up after school. "Why didn't you pick me up after 3rd period?" "You told me not to". "I felt terrible all day." You can imagine how the rest of the conversation went. She went to bed last night at 7:30.


This morning she has a temperature of a 100 and is congested and coughing. Her throat hurts.
Blonde Girl and Love Man went to Flagstaff. We are home and planning to watch the entire
A & E version of "Pride and Prejudice". We are HUGE fans of Mr. Darcy.