Friday, September 18, 2009

Rainbow Room Drama


You will never guess what happened at school yesterday. I had the children sitting on this long bench in the hallway as we were coming from the bathroom and washing our hands for snack.
We were counting and singing, when all of a sudden a mouse walked right in front of us.
Naturally, the entire class saw the mouse. I yelled for my teaching partner to come and
as I ushered the Rainbows into our room my partner and another teacher caught the mouse.
All through snack, the mouse was the topic of conversation.



One teacher who heard me yelling for Mrs. T. just about passed out. Luckily her partner
got a giant bowl and assisted with the capture. The mouse now resides in the desert mountain area behind our school.
YOU know everyone of those children told their parents all about it. I'll bet the directors had some phone calls. . . . . . I only wish all of the critters would not come in around me and the
lost dogs would find someone else to help them.