Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yesterday




It was Water Day at our school. The children arrived in swim suits, beach towels and water bottles for squirting. It was wild. First, we washed things from our room and even our chairs.
Then, we had a snack on our towels in our room.


After they jumped in the sprinklers and played in the paddling pools, we headed inside for a popcicle. Then, getting it all back in their cubbies was a nightmare. Imagine "John and Kate Plus Eight", except with us it was plus 19. I don't know how the Duggers do it.




I was exhausted when I got home. I had to lie on the bed and moan for about twenty minutes.




Then, I went to bunco. I brought the girls as it was at a good friend's house. Blonde Girl and Molly have been friends forever. We got home at 9:30, which is late for the girls.