Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blonde Girl and the Cookies




As many of you know I am the "cookie Mom" for Blonde Girl's troop.
Neighbor John schelped me to pick up the 101 cases of cookies,
which I housed in my garage until the other mothers came to collect them.




You have to order by the case and this creates what is called a surplus in cookie biz.
Our troop has a surplus of 57 cookies.
After all of the cookies were picked up and there were no errors,
I put out an email announced to the other moms what was left.




Blonde Girl was curious to try the Lemon Cremes,
I let her.
She had been nagging me about trying more.
I told her we had bought several extra in addtion to our order.
The matter was dropped.




The other day Love Man told me that he thought she had been into the cookies.
He had caught Sam with what appeared to be a "Sugar Free Chocolate Chip" in his mouth.
I confronted Miss Thing.
She replied "maybe" and then added that I knew about the Lemon Cremes.
I said, "how many boxes have you had and where are they".
She said, "under my bed".


And, so you have it.
The great cookie caper.
No wonder the dogs have been bee-lining it into her room at night.
She will be sad when she pays me the $12 for the cookies.










Here are the surplus cookies!!!!